On my personal spiritual journey, I’ve read many books, listened to many inspirational speakers, studied religious philosophies, visited sacred places, and I’ve received tons of advice from a variety of sources and experts.
But, the best advice I’ve ever received hasn’t been advice at all. It’s been the questions people ask me.
That’s because I gain tremendous insight only when I embark on a journey of discovery — to find answers.
So, here are the top 7 questions I frequently ask myself, as I continue on my path toward spiritual growth. A special thank you to all my soul friends who originally asked me these questions.
- Are you aware that you aren’t really breathing right now — that you’re just taking in a little sip of air?
- If it feels wrong, why don’t you just say no?
- Why does that make you cry?
- What would happen if you did nothing about this situation?
- Didn’t this same thing happen to you a few years ago?
- Are you aware that you light up when you talk about this?
- You look fantastic! What are you doing differently?
What are the questions that help you connect with your soul?