Pranatude has been an idea in my mind for nearly 10 years. I always wanted to create a special experience for seekers – one that would help them reach spirit, strengthen spirit and put spirit to work in their daily lives.
On April 28, 2012, the Pranatude seminar became that sacred space – where spirit meets action. This first seminar exceeded all of my visions and expectations, and I ended up learning so much from all the seekers who attended! In fact, these people are now what I’m calling my new SFFs. Soul Friends Forever!
Here are my top 5 lessons from Pranatude, from spiritual healer and teacher, Neda Dardashti; from practicing plant alchemist, Brian Dodge; and from personal empowerment coach, Dr. Steven Jones:
- FIND YOUR CENTER EVERY DAY. When we’re centered, and only then, are we strong enough to fulfill our life purpose. Centering can be meditation, journaling, writing, yoga, jogging – it doesn’t really matter. What’s most important is connecting daily with your soul, and accessing the jewels of knowledge, wisdom and insight, which are stored there for you.
- FIND A SFF (SOUL FRIEND FOREVER) AND CONNECT IN PERSON REGULARLY. Your soul friend is that person who gives you the divine messages you need to hear. It can be your best friend, or a person you just met. It doesn’t have to be your spouse or significant other, and that’s okay. People come in and out of your life just when you need them most. Be open to receiving the divine messages that come to you every day.
- DON’T AVOID THE PAIN, IT WILL LIBERATE YOU. When something goes wrong, especially if it’s happened before, there’s wisdom and information there for you to access. Generally we avoid looking closely at troubling situations, and that blocks our creative spirit. When you have setbacks, stop and meditate, and ask what it’s about. Keep your channels open, so you can understand and liberate the wisdom that is there for you.
- ASK FOR HELP AND GUIDANCE. There’s divine power and wisdom in the universe. No matter what your beliefs, just pray and ask for help. Even if you’re not sure who or what to ask for, just ask. And don’t worry about where the answers come from. Sometimes the answers you’ve been looking for might be channeled through the people you meet in the grocery store checkout line.
- DON’T PUSH, LET GO. If you ask for help, get out of the way and let it unfold. Don’t act, unless you’re centered. If you’re unsure, that’s a clue you’re not centered. Be open to the unexpected solutions that naturally and elegantly come forth. You never thought success would come in this way, and it’s so much better than you ever imagined.
I’ll be sharing more updates from Pranatude via this Magical Moments blog. And coming soon, video segments from each of the speakers at the Spring 2012 Pranatude Seminar will be available on Pranatude.com
Sign up for the Pranatude e-mail list to receive all the latest updates.